Pages

June 09, 2011

Thanks All :D

I just received my sixth semester exam's result
Guess what, it really unexpected result.!!!
My pointer is not above 3 but for a person like me who always get worse result in the previous three semester, this is the best moment ever.



I would like to thanks to god for giving me a chance to get this good result.
Besides, I would like to thanks my parents for giving a full support for me. They do not give any pressure or me even though I don't get a better result. My father even give me lots of encourage message for me to work harder.
I would like to thanks my Mentor for guiding me till the end. I know he give full of effort to me in order to ensure me to do well in exam.
I also want to thanks my fellow lecturers who involve in the motivation workshop. Thanks for spending your time for the student like us. I really appreciate it
I would like to thank my fellow friend for supporting when I am in trouble. 

Without all of you, I will not gain my strength to face this world. I really appreciate all of this. Really thank you.

2 thought from them:

宇浩 said...

congrats^^

Anonymous said...

Haha...syukur2..ko org hebat skang..4th yr iAllah ok~~ =D

Master

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...