Pages

June 04, 2011

10 Day Challenge - 9 LOVES

I will continue my challenge.
sorry for not updating this so much, I am quite busy with my industrial training.
Working at office hour, now i know why the worker getting tired easily.

Ok, just stop about that, and let's continue with this 10 days challenge.



About 9 LOVES..!! 
So, for this post, I will talk about which I will consider to be with him ( LOLZ..thinking about this really make me feel great)
I make it into ranking, so let's take a look, THE TOP NINE.. ^^

9. Jaehee

Do you know him? For those who are watching korean drama like "Sassy Girl Chun Hyang" or "One Mom Three Dads" must know him well. He's my first bias. Actually, I love his smile. He also looks like a very easy-going and a funny person.


8. Hoya

Charismatic Hoya. As usual, I like her smile. I feel that he has something that make me love him. Actually, I just get into to know Infinite. And I fell for his charm. I really love his style in "Nothing's Over". His rap also amazed me.


7. Hyun Bin
He's getting famous right now after the successful of "Secret Garden". Actually, I love him after watching "My Lovely Samsoon". Although he act as a bad person, but his personality in this drama nake me fell in love with him. He has nice dimple too.


6. Kibum
I'm sure lots of my close friend will shocked after seeing the way I ranked Kibum. Kibum is the first k-pop idol that become my bias. But after he become MIA in Suju's activity, my love getting disappear, but I will never let him go from my life. I love everything about him, shy, quite, fluent English, EVERYTHING. But the bad things is because of his passion in acting cause I don't get to see him at Super Show. *Sigh*. But if he join the new album, I think, he'll become my first again..


5. Ryeowook
 
I don't sure when I'm starting to love him. I think, it's because of his hair style. I love his feminine side, it make me feel comfortable. I don't like a competitive guy, so I think he'll gentle to his partner. Plus, he know to cook. From his statement at M'sia Youth Day, he will cook everything that he partner want. SO SWEETT!!



4. Kangho
I think, this is "a love in a first sight". He's new debuted artist as a member of Coed School, and he become my bias after his debut stage. Quite scary right but it is the truth. I think, he has something that I cannot describe. The most I like about him is his eye. He has a beautiful eyes. I hope to see his comeback ASAP. p/s: his tweeted photo really make me want him so much.



Now, we are in the Top Three. Actually, I can't choose which one is the first. I will just tell you the candidate. ^^

Sungmin
Most of all now that he look feminine since he has a pretty look and love pink so much. But why I love him because despite of his look, I think he is a multi-talented person that I ever known. He can do everything, sing, dance, play instrument, martial art, acting, everything he can do. Plus, his aegyo make me fainting. ^^


Jonghyun
I think this CN Blue's member has his own charm. He is not talkative like the leader but he also has some x-factor that make me love him so much. He has a pretty good english that can make me proud of him. He also can be a bad boy base on the reality show WGM that i watched. 


Jungmin
He is the real bad boy. Actually, I love his personality. He's easy going, but sometime he can be a shy person. This is the charm of our sexy charisma. He also a very BRIGHT smile. ^^ And he also have his own principle and really hardworking. Love when he smile and when he's bullying the maknae. LOL


Fuuuuuuhhh...basically, I have finish this challenge... I'm so happy right now..

2 thought from them:

Anonymous said...

Jungmin gk yang beraja di hati ko..hehehe

kiminwoo said...

hye Ms Anonymous.. hahaha.. 2 yg the best 3 la..xtaw yg mne sbnrnye juara..wuahahhaa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...