Pages

May 31, 2011

Daesung, HIMNAE..!!


his gloomy face really make me cry

I'm sure this news is popular right? About what happened to our happy-go-lucky boy, Daesung.
He was investigate for a motorcycle accident, and unfortunately the motorcyclist is dead
So, we just wait for the investigation either Daesung is fault or not.
So, I hope no one will judges this incident since we still don't know either Daesung is the one that kill the motorcyclist, since the motorcyclist are previously being hit and run.
Dae said that he drove 80km per hour where at that place should be drove at 60km per hour.
The taxi driver, who is the main witness said that Dae do not drive speedily like what Dae have stated, I think maybe Dae is still in shock since the person is dead.

This is some rough idea about what happened in the accident.


pic credit to @alkpop

I hope this investigation will finish soon. A fair investigation...
RIP to this motorcyclist. I wish I can search the one who previously hit and run. He must be in afraid right now after reading all this.


DAE, HIMNAESEYO. Love you always. 
Everybody, please support him.

0 thought from them:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...