Pages

May 30, 2011

SJ-M live in Malaysian Youth's Day

Me, like the other ELF are surely to be more super excited with this concert.
First, I would like to show my gratitude to Malaysia government for inviting Suju-M.
Really appreciate it a lot.

I arrive there about 9.30 p.m with my friend. thanks to my friend with her brother for taking me to the concert.
It really packed with people although the concert not started yet.
I go to the right of the stage, to find the best view to see them on stage but there's too many guys that also come to watch my Oppa.
Really strange since in Super Show, we only see lots of girls compared to guy.
And some of the viewer are not really Suju's fan but I think they also attracted to see the sapphire blue ocean in Putrajaya.
I heard some comment from a guy.

Guy 1: Can they speak chinese well?

(Then, Henry turn to speak. He speak Chinese fluently.

Guy 2: Wow, he really speak Chinese well.

(Then Henry speak in English)

Guy 1: OMG, this guy also can speak a good english.

I feel so happy to heard their comment. now, they will not under estimate my Oppas. Ops..Henry is not my Oppa, he's my chingu. LOL


I feel angry when my Wookie hugs that girl. I never thought that he will hugs her. But thanks god that at last of the show, he give his last greeting at my side and I feel like he is watching at me. LOL
My Minnie gets a fanboy, so I don't really mind of him. But, I'm quite frustrated because he don't have his solo performance. WHY..?? and he don't have so much interaction with the an like he did in SS3.
Eunhyuk really give the best fanservice. He kept looking at our side, giving his nice smile. Thanks for her solo dance, because I can heard sorry sorry song, the image of SUPER JUNIOR.
Kyu, the epic moment when he say. "TAK PAYAH TANYA". He was super cute. double hug!! really jealous. sigh.
I want to thank Henry for his English. I really hope he sing an English song on that day. *sigh*
Zhoumi is so handsome with glasses. And he kissed the girl hand. *jealous*
To bad, they sing all Chinese Song. I do hope there'll be some Korean Song. *sigh*

So far, the best performance is Super Girl, since I this the closest I am with the stage. Some people were leaving, thought that the performance is over but I just stay there to hope for an encore. My wish is fulfill and i got to see their last performance very close ^^.
I also got to take some vid, and thanks god the vid is so clear..!!
I will share to you later....

0 thought from them:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...