Pages

May 11, 2011

5Dolls - Like this or that


Our five little dolls make their comeback with a new song.

For me, i love the concept of this song because the MV is so colorful
Besides, this MV also remind me with the Secret's Shy Boy MV..
But later I know that both MV are made from the same director..No wonder it's look the same.

I'm happy with their comeback but honestly, I want to see Coed School's boy subgroup.
For those who're still don't know, actually 5Dolls is a subunit group of Coed School.
I really love Coed School since their debut song, "Too Late" really impressed me.
So, I really anticipated with the comeback of Coed School. All of them.

Best of luck to this girls... ^^

Wanna to watch the vid? Click here

0 thought from them:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...