Pages

May 30, 2011

K-POP Haters?

I don't want to say who those people but I'm sure almost most KPOP fan in Malaysia are aware about that.
This thing start with a simple thing but it getting worse since this 'public figure' keep tweeting among them about suju-m in Malaysian Youth's Day.
I'm not a people who will hold grudge about this matter but one of them really make me piss off.
He really use a rude word to show his anger as the organizer did not give him to use the toilet.
Right! Just a toilet matter and this three person is getting hatred from all Malaysian KPOP Fan.

I know it sound ridiculuous but it is a reality thing.
Thousand of tweet was given to this person to show our anger as a fan.
As I mention before, the tweets from one of them is super rude, as he ask "can he pee on Suju's face?"
I really shocked when reading his tweet, because he ever write those tweet as a public figure.
Rude right?
He even make fun with the name of ELF. He even give a link to search the meaning of elf and even called us as ELVES.......!!!!!
I really want to ignore all this thing, do not want to bash him but all he wrote really make me fill with hatred.
Actually I really don't know who is him actually until yesterday.
His tweet make me to write this post.Honestly


I hope they will make a public apology for us.
And all fan, Malaysian KPOP fan, please don't make this thing getting worse because of your bashes. Please use a proper word and don't curse. Show them a good thing about being an ELF. I know all of you feel angry with all of this but a curse will not stop this thing.
Especially the under-age one. I know we as KPOP fan has lot of passion about our artist, but please control all the things you write. We are Malaysian and we live with courtesy.
We have our standard and don't make our country in a shame.

this is my advice as an Unnie or Noona to all of you. ^^
Don't make others thinks bad thing about ours. Love~

0 thought from them:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...