Pages

May 18, 2011

10 Day Challenge - 10 secrets of me?

I will start the challenge




So, For the first day...TEN SECRET..???
Why I need to tell you my secret? Because after this post, those secret will be not my secret anymore. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

 So, I decide from TEN SECRET, I change with 10 INFO ABOUT ME. Can't I?

Let's begin the 10 info about me, and I'll reveal it to all of you.
Not so interesting actually, but at least, you have something to read, right? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Basically, this is about me! An honest writing from me.

  1.  I really hate people who ignoring me. For me, I am not a very good talker. I really difficult to make a conversation with a new person. That's why I really hate people who are ignoring me when i greeting or telling them something. Just imagine, I try to gain my courage to tell something but other person just ignore it. It's feel like my effort are not appreciated. 
  2. When I went to any shopping complex or any mall, I have a great desired to buy clothes or toys to a little kid. I don't know why, but i feel happy when they wear my bought outfit. It is a satisfy feeling. And I am so happy to have a very little brother aged 1 years old, so i can bought him any clothes that i wish him to wear.
  3. I tend to hold grudge. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's look like that I have so many negative traits in my gene
  4. I have five primary school in my kid time. That's why I don't really have a best friend during my primary age.
  5. I will be a pharmacist in the future but I don't really like Math and Science. 
  6. My sibling is in three generation age gap, two are in their 20's, two are in their 10's while the another two is still below 10.
  7. I hate studying but the path that I take right now need me to study harder and harder. That's why I'm getting stress lately
  8. I love to laugh. So, the sitcom, comedy story or  variety show is my favorite.
  9. I am the one who don't like to skip any scene of the drama when watching. So, I will watch whole drama without skipping. Once I found that scene is so boring, so I will discontinue to watch the drama. That's why there are not many drama that I manage to watch until the final episode.
  10. I prefer hard snack that I can munch with my teeth rather than the soft one like cake or chocolate.

Full stop.... Yes. I succeed to write about 10 secret of me. so, what do you think about me? A weirdo? LOL

0 thought from them:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...