Pages

May 09, 2011

Industrial Practical : 1st day

Just wanna to share my experience..
So far, my practical place is Super Nice because there have lots of super nice staff..
They are so good with us, and it really make me feel good.
Actually, I'm quite nervous to see a new person, but the staff there really make me comfortable



For this industrial practical, we will be divided into three department, which are the Store Department, Inpatient Department and also Outpatient Department.
So, for this week, I was assigned to work at Outpatient Department (OPD) with one of my coursemate.

Today, the patient is not so many at OPD, so the department are not really busy.
but one of the tech pharmacist said that Tuesday will be a super hectic day.
Our first task is to check all the medication available at OPD, and identified either the medication is expired or not.
Just imagine that there's lot of medication available, and we need to ensure and check all the expiry date.
My eyes getting teary to see all the date.
Besides, all the task need us to stand for the whole day. Just imagine if you need to stand up from 8am until 5pm everyday. My leg getting sore and i feel so tired today.

We also get to learn about how to process the "owe medication".
This "owe medication" happened due to many reason such as no stock in the store, new medication for the drug, no supplier and others.
It is a a good lesson for us to learn on how to overcome this situation.

But I need to think positive about this.
One of the pharmacist there advised us to do the work sincerely and always think that this practical session is to practice us to make a good deed.
I really respect all the organization here because they do their work so good and I wish I will be like them in the future, having a good staffs like all of them.

Besides that, the pharmacist that conduct us in this practical session also give us another assignment, to present short talk to the pharmacist staff..
WHAT..?? A talk to those experienced staff? How can I do that.
I'm not so good in talking, so how i can give a good speech to them?
OH...I forgot.! I must think positively.
Just think that it is a good deed for them.

Guys...please pray for me.

0 thought from them:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...