Pages

May 20, 2011

Pissed off

Have you ever be scolded by other people because of a work that you never done before?
I got it just now.
You know that I'm in my practical session right now.
But suddenly my supervisor called out my name and asked me to check all the new medication supplied to our hospital from a company.
For your information, this week I'm in charge in Store Department.
Back to the story, suddenly she tell me to count all the medication received from a company.
And guess what, she want me to do it in a rush.
It was my first time doing that job, and she expect me to do it in a blink of eye?
Just imagine you need to count all the stock in a rush, how about if I'm making mistake in order to satisfy her?
Plus, I need to sign all the form after counting those medication.
This things really make me crazy and she even condemn me in front of the delivery man because i can't count it very fast.
 Thanks god my ears are not burning at that moment

This situation, really..really make me so MAD.
And I think the time for today is running so slowly.
I just wish to leave the store ASAP and don't want to see her again, but I can since she is my supervisor.
My friend who also face the same situation like me also getting so mad.
But she just hope that we can be more patient since this is for our practical purpose.



 Can I be like this angry bird? I will destroy the store, or maybe her own room. LOL

Actually, I love this practical so much, doing work from day to day
But because of her, I'm getting piss off and I just hope that my job at the store will done ASAP.

Pray for me, so I can get more strength in my daily life.
And some advice for the manager or leader, plz don't be so cruel to your worker. or someone will talk about what you have done, again and again. This is my sincere advice. Thanks.

0 thought from them:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...